Working at GlowWell
Are you looking for a job as a masseur in a nice environment in Amsterdam?
Then read on!
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- 8+ years work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports and deep tissue massage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
Interested in joining?
Message email@example.com your resume and motivation.
We are so exciting that we are selected by tv program “holland van boven”!!!
We take great care of our new COVID-19 rules. 😷😋🥰